I Will Follow You into the Dark



Here's Rose, the skin Birdy has at Cosmetic Fair. I think it wont be available after the event because it says Limited Edition so go check it out. Also I wanna show you what this outfit looks like when I'm NOT wearing the Phat Azz so take a look. I couldn't wear my hands with this shirt though because it didn't come with appliers for the sleeves :( If it did, it would be perfect.

hair - (epoque hair) Tied Up - Grain
skin - .Birdy. Rose Skin ~Porcelaine~ Angelic Limited edition @ Cosmetic Fair
shirt - Forever Young - Cozy Turtleneck (black) @ SL Fashion Week
pants - [Cynful] Zia Denim - DarkSlateGrey @ The Azz Show
piercing - **RE** LUX - Dimples piercing
scarf - tres blah. Wrapped Scarf - Braided
ears - Mandala - Steking ears
boots - Slink Sigourney Boot Black

For event SLurls please see my previous posts cause I'm lazy ♥


 

No comments:

Post a Comment