Candy Shop



I got my tablet out for this picture and risked crashing my graphics card to turn on shadows 0_0 I painted a good bit on the dress so you can see the raw image here. I titled this post "Candy Shop" because that's how I felt when I went to Cosmetic Fair (like a kid in a candy shop). I'm wearing eyeshadow, eyes, and lips from there. I also got the Birdy skin thats out (of course!) but I'm not wearing it right now - look for it in my next post ^.^

skin - .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~ (bare)
eyes - [theSkinnery] Maple eye - Lagoon @ Cosmetic Fair
hair - /Wasabi Pills/ Stella Mesh Hair - Jellyfish @ Wizarding Fair
piercing - **RE** LUX - Dimples piercing
dress - Forever Reckless- Belted Ruffle Dress -Pink- @ The Azz Show
*L.inc* Phat Azz
Slink hands & feet

makeup:
Dead Apples - Balm Stains - Bubbles - Light Medium @ Cosmetic Fair
Mons - SAVAGE / Makeups - Eyeshadow Fallinlove - peach @ Cosmetic Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment